Problems with NEW DELIVERY ME 3.0/3.1 Enyaqs

• First post here but I am having trouble sorting out the problems unique to new deliveries already fitted with ME 3.0/3 1 and those due to upgrades of earlier software versions. Would it be possible to use this thread to highlight technical problems unique to new deliveries with ME 3.0/3.1? I am sure this would be of great interest to those, like me, still waiting for their new Enyaq.

Thanks

Enyaq 80x Velvet Red, + heat pump, ACC and DCC. Ordered UK, Jan'22, no build date.

Enyaq 80x Velvet Red, Wärmepumpe, Fahrsportpaket Plus, Fahrassistenzpaket Basic. Bestellt am 29.01.22, akzeptiert am 29.06.22, voraussichtliche Lieferung am 29.08.22. Kein Baujahr.

• There's already a Threat for this.

Enyaq iV80 „Egal welche Farbe, Hauptsache Blau“, Bestellt 28.01.22, Geplanter Bau Q2.23 KW26.22, KW25.22 mit: Convience,Drive Sport, Fahrassistenz jeweils plus und Family, Infotainment, Klima, Licht&Sicht, Sitzkomfort je basic, Transport, AHK, Wärmepumpe, Gratisupgrade Parken Clever

Übernommen am 20.07.22

• Potentially stephope is looking for some English speaking people for exchanging on the topic here. If the user would be confident with German, I am sure, the message would not have been created. Maybe it makes sense to have also an English thread for the same topic, not everyone is fluent German speaker/writer. Auto-Translators are ok, but will fail on specific situations.

• First post here but I am having trouble sorting out the problems unique to new deliveries already fitted with ME 3.0/3 1 and those due to upgrades of earlier software versions. Would it be possible to use this thread to highlight technical problems unique to new deliveries with ME 3.0/3.1? I am sure this would be of great interest to those, like me, still waiting for their new Enyaq.

Thanks

Enyaq 80x Velvet Red, + heat pump, ACC and DCC. Ordered UK, Jan'22, no build date.

yeah mate, post here

curious though what problems you have with the car if it wasn't even built yet :)

• I think that it is not good to open another thread on the same topic as an existing one just because it is in another language. Nowadays the translation of a website is not a problem anymore. I quickly checked the Google translation of this other thread. Apart from a few German idioms it's quite good. If the translation seems odd to you or if you want to post something in German (which is not necessary), you should check out DeepL.

Liebe/r Besucher/in des Enyaq-Forum. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du etwas zum obigen Thema beitragen möchtest.

Hier klicken, um ein kostenloses Benutzerkonto im Enyaq Forum anlegen

Bereits 8980 Mitglieder sind dabei und tauschen erste Informationen rund um das neue Elektro SUV Enyaq von Skoda aus! Viel Spaß :)