Beiträge von Ellendway

But Ellendway might tell all more of what is going on anyway ;)

There's nothing much to say here. They seem lost, unwilling to take action, and are relying on the hope that the commercial fleet will stay with them due to the solid discounts they provide. Private customers are left stranded and will likely stick with older versions of cars. It's the same excuses every time, yielding the same results in every test run. What's ironic is that they can easily upgrade to ME 3.7 without any issues, yet they're unwilling to send everyone to car dealers because Skoda isn't willing to foot the bill.

Welcome back

I left. Currently, I'm enjoying 250+ kW charging on IONITY. I was just checking the Skoda conference to see what's happening and what they want to share with the world, but it was just full of empty promises and nonsensical information. I just hope you guys will get honest and solid answers and results one day.

Please bear with me. This information is still not confirmed by all my sources. It may be fake or someone is trying to mess with me.

The new update wave should start from the 8th week (or a bit later) of 2024. There is no more information about the possible approach so far, except that car dealerships will receive the information very soon. It will be up to them to invite you for the service campaign.

I apologize to the Skoda EV Lounge team, but I would like to provide a friendly reminder along with some reality checks. The Skoda EV Lounge team appears to be primarily focused on marketing and is not directly linked to developers, product owners, or even Cariad itself. Essentially, it consists of marketing personnel based in Prague, which is approximately 100km away from Mlada Boleslav. There seems to be a disconnect from reality, as many team members have not experienced sitting in an Enyaq and may lack awareness of current developments. :whistling:  ;(

I am fully aware of it, and I have mentioned several times that the sources are aware of it too. I am also pretty sure that even if this forum is behind the registration process, there will be many people from Skoda, Cariad, and even Volkswagen. All big companies do that. I have a lot of experience from the gaming industry, and forums like this are closely monitored by them for damage control preparation, mood statistics, etc.

It's up to them to move forward. It's up to them to prove we are all wrong, and they are the good guys trying to salvage the situation. Let's see what happens in the next few weeks. The situation should be resolved by sharing some information publicly.

Edit: Just to be clear, even if the posts I make here are shared with the Skoda EV Lounge group or even with Skoda people directly, I don't care. I will keep doing that if my sources are still around and willing to share the stuff. And if not, I will just try to find someone else. It's not so hard to get the information, as they are desperate and trying to seek attention. 😄