Skoda Enyaq - OTA update 3.0 - 3.2 still nothing

• Guten Morgen.

Ich habe einen Skoda Enyaq 2021.

Das Auto hat noch die Softwareversion 3.0.

Wir gingen zum Servicecenter – das Servicecenter behauptet, dass Version 3.2 bereits im Fahrzeug installiert sei.

Wir müssen die Plug-and-Charge-Funktion nutzen, deshalb haben wir im Auto auch Fast Charging 125 kW eingebaut.

Wie erzwinge ich Software-Updates?

Kann der Dienst manuell von 3.0 auf 3.2 (und höher) aktualisiert werden?

Entschuldigung für eventuelle Fehler – übersetzt mit Google

• Based on the topic i expect english might be easier for you. - just so that we keep any misunderstandings based on the translation out.

First you can check your Cars Software Version in the Settings Menu, scroll down and then it should be the second to last menu entry if my memory services me right.

Alternatively, if you have a button called similar to Show Software Version (dunno how its called in the english version of the ui) on the main menu, use this.

You can't trigger a manual update from 3.0 to 3.2 - if you have 3.0 then you first need to recevice the intermediate update 3.0.7 via Over the Air Updates and then some time later (we all are waiting for this) you will get an OTA Update to 3.2.

There is only one chance, how the 2021 Enyaq could have the 3.2. Its if the ME2 to ME3 update was delayed so much, that during the ME2 to ME3 update the service center directly installed the 3.2.

How ever the service center was only able to directly install the 3.2 if you where at ME2. If you are already at ME3 they can't installed the 3.2 and you have to wait for the Over the Air Update - as we all have. :(

Hope that helped.

Wer braucht schon eine Akku-Vorkonditionierung, die beste Erfindung ist eine Bett-Vorkonditionierung. :D

• Skoda can't do anything?

New Enyaqs have ME 3.2 installed - so why older models can't

Maybe they could, maybe they are not allowed to. We don't know, Skoda knows.

New Enyaqs have software 3.6!

Liebe/r Besucher/in des Enyaq-Forum. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du etwas zum obigen Thema beitragen möchtest.

Hier klicken, um ein kostenloses Benutzerkonto im Enyaq Forum anlegen

Bereits 8992 Mitglieder sind dabei und tauschen erste Informationen rund um das neue Elektro SUV Enyaq von Skoda aus! Viel Spaß :)